Friday, May 25, 2007

Taste Buds now open!



Missy A sent me an email from Down Under that titled Nutty Idea and it said this.

"I just had this crazy nutty idea
you know how you can have another blogger right weeeeeellllll
If I made a cooking one for recipies and made it so others could post under the permissions thingy like you and Webby and Alissa anyone else we can think of who has a blogger and cooks, then everyone can post on it then
They don't even have to sign in it comes up on the dashboard when they sign into thiers."

I was like OMG that is awesome!

What a wonderful idea.
A bunch of us virtually signing into to recipe sharing.
So maybe I can't get togther with Missy A for a shrimp on the barbie and a Foster's, but we van get together and share the one thing that makes people connect, makes people smile and makes everyone happy.

Food.
Like Emeril says "It's the love of food and food of love. Yeah baby."

So, I am not sure how Missy A adds people but please let us know in the comment section here if you would like to be added. I am able to post this just by signing into my blogger. I have so many ideas I think I would like to continue with Iron Chef here.
So thanks to Missy A, we now have a place to gather, share a recipe or two and celebrate our love for food.

Cheers,

-Dana for Taste Buds For Life

5 comments:

Missy A said...

an email address preferably the one for blogger thats all thats needed

Anonymous said...

Cool idea!

Alissa said...

Sign me up --->

liss.rae@gmail.com

Barb said...

You may count me in as well. I love to cook and share my bits about the fun with others. Plus I know Missy must have some amazing tricks with vegemite.

Barb said...

Here I am again - you really got me going in here, a lot has changed since I first opened my spot and now this place is really playing into more of my OCD.. Gee thanks! BTW - my email here is barbrad@gmail.com SHEESH