Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tips and Hints

Not a recipe but a link to a lot of useful information. Of course, there are also recipes on this site as well. I have taken the liberty to post this site here and I am not sure if you want things like this on this "spot". I figure any kind of help we can get to keep our families healthy and happy is cool.
Barb

Edit: This post is linked on the side of this page, if you want to contribute in anyway either links for the usefull links section or your email address so you can post on this blog please feel free to post a comment here .
We welcome all contributions and/or feedback even anonymous ones
Missy A

4 comments:

Missy A said...

Thanks Barb I've added that in the "usefull links" section
Unfortunatly the way Blogger works with the permissions I'm the only one that can add them otherwize there would be a few there allready

Made this page for you guys and you can't add links arrgh

Barb said...

Great, I figured you could do that. If I find more foodie type links, I will include them in a post, then you can toss them in the links list and erase the non-recipe. OR let me know how to send them to you, that is if you want me to. I know you already have plenty to keep you busy. I don't wish to add to that load. *hug*

Missy A said...

might link up this post so links can be posted here
I'm a total links freak but don't have any foodie ones myself
Gotta work out how to do it

Barb said...

Just found another amazing blog that is perfect to add to our links:
http://www.creampuffsinvenice.ca/

*hug*